US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
- Global Boom Trucks Market Research Report 2019-2026 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
Global Boom Trucks Market Research Report 2019-2026 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
- February 01, 2021
- 134 pages
- IFF Market Research
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Trucks Market
Boom Trucks are vehicles mounted with telescopic boom crane equipment to lift cargo or workers in applications such as logistics, maintenance, and construction. These Boom Trucks enable workers to carry and maneuver freight or load as required. These Boom Trucks feature a variety of specifications such as lifting capacity, lifting reach, payload & hauling capacity, and application. Geographically, the Americas Boom Truck market has been segmented into North America, and south America.
North America held the largest share, its revenue exceeds 60% in 2017. The USA is the largest sales country in Americas and the next is brazil. In 2019, the market size of Trucks is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2026, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2020; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2026, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
In this report, 2019 has been considered as the base year and 2020 to 2026 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Trucks. This report studies the global market size of booms trucks especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Regional Insights: Boom Trucks Market
Segmentation by Product Type: Boom Trucks
- Boom Truck Cranes
- Fixed Cab
- Swing Cab
- Bucket Boom Trucks
Segmentation by Lifting Capacity: Boom Trucks
- Less than 10 Metric Tons
- 10 – 20 Metric Tons
- 21 – 30 Metric Tons
- 31 – 40 Metric Tons
- 41 – 50 Metric Tons
Segmentation by Working Range: Boom Trucks
- Less than 20 m
- 20-30 m
- 31-40 m
- More than 40 m
Segmentation by Application: Boom Trucks
- Construction & Earthmoving
- Transportation & Logistics
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Forestry, etc.)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Sector Viewpoints: Boom Trucks Market
- Action Construction Equipment Ltd.
- Aichi Corporation
- Altec Industries
- American Construction Company
- Aspen Equipment Company
- Axion Lift
- Bronto Skylift
- CTE Group SPA
- Elliott Equipment Company
- Fassi Gru S.p.A. (Italy)
- FURUKAWA UNIC (THAILAND) CO.,LTD
- Hubei Jiaheng Techonology Co., Ltd
- Liebherr-International AG (Switzerland)
- Link-Belt Cranes
- Load King (US)
- Manitex International Inc.
- Manitowoc (US)
- Manitowoc Cranes
- Oriemac Machinery & Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- OUCO Group
- Palfinger AG
- Penny Hydraulics
- Ruthmann GmbH & Co KG.
- Sany Heavy Industry Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Super-above Industry Holdings Co.,Ltd
- Stellar Industries, Inc.
- Tadano Lift
- Terex Cranes
- XCMG Group (China)
- Xuzhou BOB-LIFT Construction Machinery
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co. Ltd
Key Insights Covered: Exhaustive Trucks Market
1. Market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Trucks industry.
2. Global major manufacturers' operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Trucks industry.
3. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Trucks industry.
4. Market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2025 of Trucks industry.
Research Methodology: Trucks Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Trucks Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.2 Capacity Below 25 Ton
1.3.3 Capacity between 25 Ton to 50 Ton
1.3.4 Capacity above 50 Ton
1.4.1 Global Trucks Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.4 Oil & Gas
1.5 Study Obje
| read more...