Global Chocolate Sprinkles Market 2021: By Application (Dairy and Frozen Desserts, Bakery and Confectionery, Others), By Sales Channel (Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, E-commerce, Specialty Stores)
Global Chocolate Sprinkles Market Analysis Trends, Applications, Analysis, Growth, and Forecast to 2028” is a recent report generated by Trusted Business Insights. The global chocolate sprinkles market report has been segmented as per application, sales channel, and region.Request Covid - 19 Impact
The Global Chocolate Sprinkles market size was valued at USD $379.66 Million in 2020, USD $453.93 Million in 2021, forecasted to reach USD $542.71 Million in 2022, and is projected to reach USD $2917.88 Million by 2030, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 19.56% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2030.
Global Chocolate Sprinkles Market: Overview
Chocolate sprinkles are very small piece of chocolate, and also known as jimmies. It used as a decorative element to add texture and visual appeal of variety of desserts including ice cream, doughnuts, cupcakes, and others. In addition, chocolate sprinkles widely used in many applications including bakery and confectionery, dairy and frozen desserts, and others and are very popular across the globe. It is available in variety of colors including rainbow, green, yellow, pink, and others in the market.
Global Chocolate Sprinkles Market: Dynamics
Growing popularity for visual appeal of desserts and bakery products among consumers resulting in increasing demand for chocolate sprinkles across the globe is a key factor expected to support growth of the target market. In addition, rising consumption of cakes and other bakery products on different occasions including anniversary, birthday, Christmas party, Valentines Day, and others. This is another factor expected to boost growth of the global chocolate sprinkles market.
Increasing consumer spending on variety of bakery, confectionery, desserts, and other products and rising demand for customized and specially designed food and beverage products among consumers resulting in growing demand for chocolate sprinkles across the globe. These are major factors expected to drive growth of the target market during the forecast period. In addition, increasing popularity of various flavors and textures in pastries, ice creams, and cakes coupled with frequent launching of new bakery products across the globe.
These are some other factors projected to proliferate growth of the global market.
Moreover, increasing consumer preference for buying attractive cakes and other bakery products using food delivery apps. In addition, growing popularity of different food delivery apps due to various discounts and offer they provide are among other factors expected to propel growth of the global chocolate sprinkles market in the next 10 years.
However, low awareness about chocolate sprinkles in underdeveloped countries is a key factor may hamper the target market growth to a certain level.
Global Chocolate Sprinkles Market: Segment Analysis
Among the application segments, the dairy and frozen desserts segment is expected to register highest growth in the global chocolate sprinkles market. Rising chocolate sprinkles use as topping on bakery products and increasing consumption of cakes, pastries, and other bakery products across several countries.
Among the sales channel segments, the supermarkets and hypermarkets segment is projected to witness significant growth in the target market. High availability of wide variety and range of chocolate sprinkles and bakery products in supermarkets and hypermarkets.
Global Chocolate Sprinkles Market: Region Analysis
The market in Europe expected to dominate the global market in terms of revenue during the forecast period. This is due to high consumption of chocolate sprinkles on frozen desserts and ice-creams and high availability of bakery and confectionery products in countries such as Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Russia in the region. Market in North America and Asia Pacific are expected to register highest growth in the global market, owing to presence of chocolate sprinkle suppliers and manufacturers in countries in these regions.
Below are the active patents related to Chocolate Sprinkles Market.
Patent Number: US9839626B1
The present invention relates in part a to multiparticulate sprinkle dosage form comprising duloxetine or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof, having higher acid resistance as compared to commercially available delayed release formulations. It further relates to various methods of administering the said multiparticulate sprinkle dosage forms.
Date of Patent: 2017-12-12
Assignee : Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Below are the leading companies profiled in this Chocolate Sprinkles Market Report:
- Barry Callebaut AG (Switzerland)
- Cadbury Limited
- Carroll Industries NZ Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprüngli AG
- CK Products, LLC (U.S.)
- Delfi Limited (Singapore)
- Ferrero S.p.A.
- General Mills, Inc. (U.S.)
- Girrbach Süsswarendekor GmbH (U.S.).
- Golden Fluff, Inc. (U.S.)
- Lotus Chocolate Company Limited
- Mondelez International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Moonstruck Chocolate Co.
- Nestlé S.A.
- Paulaur Corporation (U.S.)
Global Chocolate Sprinkles Market Segmentation:
Segmentation by Application
- Dairy and Frozen Desserts
- Bakery and Confectionery
Segmentation by Sales Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Chocolate Sprinkles market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth region?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Chocolate Sprinkles market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Chocolate Sprinkles market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Chocolate Sprinkles market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Chocolate Sprinkles market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Chocolate Sprinkles market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Chocolate Sprinkles industry?