US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
An indepth analysis by Trusted Business Insights titled Global Butyl Adhesives Sales Market Report 2020 is designed in a way that helps the readers to acquire a complete knowledge about the overall market scenario and it’s most lucrative sectors. The research report also statistically provides accurate data in a statistical manner. It examines the historic accomplishments and recent opportunities present in the global Butyl Adhesives market. Trusted Business Insights report focuses on the consumption, geography, by type, by application, and the competitive landscape. The 4000 version of the report mainly splits the data for each region to analyze the leading companies, applications, and product types. Trusted Business Insights aims to provide a 360 degree analysis report so that the readers will benefit from it. The report is properly examined and compiled by industry experts and will shed light on the key information that requires from the clients.
Report Overview:This report focuses on Butyl Adhesives, Butyl Adhesives are produced from butyl rubber which is a copolymer of Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber. Butyl Rubber is a synthetic rubber and manufactured by polymerization of about 2% of isoprene with 98% of isobutylene. It can be produced from the monomer isobutylene by cationic addition polymerization. The global Butyl Adhesives market size is projected to reach US$ 1025.5 million by 2026, from US$ 774.1 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2021-2026. The global Butyl Adhesives market is segmented by company, region (country), by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Butyl Adhesives market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region (country), by Type and by Application for the period 2015-2026. In global market, the production of butyl adhesives increases from 137.5 K MT in 2013 to 160.4 K MT in 2018, at a CAGR of 3.13%. In 2017, the global butyl adhesives market is led by USA, capturing about 33.33% of global butyl adhesives production. Europe is the second-largest region-wise market with 28.50% global production share. In application, butyl adhesives downstream is wide and recently butyl adhesives has acquired increasing significance in various fields of paper & packaging, building & construction, woodworking, automotive and others. Globally, the butyl adhesives market is mainly driven by growing demand for building & construction which accounts for 73.24% global downstream consumption of butyl adhesives in 2017.
Geographical Analysis:Based on region, the global Butyl Adhesives market is segmented into North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America). Research analysts have studied government initiatives, changing the political environment, and social scenarios that are likely to contribute to the growth of the regional markets.
The major players that are operating in the global Butyl Adhesives market are
- H. B. Fuller
- HS Butyl Ltd
- DeVan Sealants
- General Sealants
- GSSI Sealants
- Guibao Science and Technology
- Credit (HeNan)Sealing Material
- Zhongyuan Silande High Technology
Segment by Type
- Butyl Adhesive Tape
- Butyl Adhesive Paste
Segment by Application
- Paper & Packaging
- Building & Construction
Competitive Landscape:Factors such as cost analysis, marketing strategy, factor analysis, distributors, sourcing strategy, and industrial chain are all the parts of the global Butyl Adhesives market. The report also includes the analysis of the return on investment (ROI) feasibility with the estimated SWOT analysis.
The report covers the following objectives:• Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Butyl Adhesives market. • The market share of the global Butyl Adhesives market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview. • Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Butyl Adhesives market. • Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Butyl Adhesives market.
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Butyl Adhesives market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Butyl Adhesives market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Butyl Adhesives market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Butyl Adhesives market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Butyl Adhesives market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Butyl Adhesives market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Butyl Adhesives industry?
Table of Contents Chapter 1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.1.1. Objective 1.1.2. Target Audience 1.1.3. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) & Offerings 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Research Methodology 1.3.1. Market Research Process 1.3.2. Market Research Methodology 1.3.3. Level 1: Primary Research 1.3.4. Level 2: Secondary Research and Purchased Database(Statista, FactSet, Bloomberg, SDC Platinum) 1.3.5. Level 3: Data Validation and Expert Panel Assessment Report Description and Scope Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Global Butyl Adhesives 2019-2029 (USD Billion) 2.2. Global Butyl Adhesives: Market Snapshot Chapter 3. Global Butyl Adhesives - Industry Analysis | read more...