US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
Aluminum Extrusion is a plastic deformation process in which a solid cylinder of aluminum (billet) is forced by compression through a smaller die opening. The billet is typically preheated to facilitate the deformation process. Aluminium extrusions can play key roles in integrated engineering solutions for automotive structures and component parts. One of the main advantages is to reduce the weight of the car. Based on this research, in Europe automotive aluminium extrusions market, aluminium extrusions used for automotive space frame production occupies the largest portion—around 60%. The least use of aluminium extrusions is for automotive sub-structures production, occupying around 14% of total use. The ratio has not changed much in last 5-year period. From the application aspect, the use of aluminium extrusions concentrates on passenger car production, around 84%. And the rest is for commercial vehicles production. From 2013 to 2018E, the growth rates of aluminium extrusions usage of both passenger car and commercial vehicles have been through a fluctuation and would keep rising in the next 5-year period.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Automotive Aluminium Extrusions MarketThe global Automotive Aluminium Extrusions market size is projected to reach US$ XX million by 2026, from US$ XX million in 2020, at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026.
Global Automotive Aluminium Extrusions Scope and SegmentAutomotive Aluminium Extrusions market is segmented by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Automotive Aluminium Extrusions market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on production capacity, revenue and forecast by Type and by Application for the period 2015-2026.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Hydro (Sapa)
- China Zhongwang Holdings Limited
- Zahit Aluminium
- Gulf Extrusions
- Edmo Ltd
Automotive Aluminium Extrusions Breakdown Data by Type
- Alumium Space Frame
Automotive Aluminium Extrusions Breakdown Data by Application
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
Regional and Country-level AnalysisThe Automotive Aluminium Extrusions market is analysed and market size information is provided by regions (countries). The key regions covered in the Automotive Aluminium Extrusions market report are North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and India. It also covers key regions (countries), viz, the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, etc. The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type, and by Application segment in terms of production capacity, price and revenue for the period 2015-2026.
Competitive Landscape and Automotive Aluminium Extrusions Market Share Analysis
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Automotive Aluminium Extrusions market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Automotive Aluminium Extrusions market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Automotive Aluminium Extrusions market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Automotive Aluminium Extrusions market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Automotive Aluminium Extrusions market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Automotive Aluminium Extrusions market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Automotive Aluminium Extrusions industry?
Table of Contents Chapter 1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.1.1. Objective 1.1.2. Target Audience 1.1.3. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) & Offerings 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Research Methodology 1.3.1. Market Research Process 1.3.2. Market Research Methodology 1.3.3. Level 1: Primary Research 1.3.4. Level 2: Secondary Research and Purchased Database(Statista, FactSet, Bloomberg, SDC Platinum) 1.3.5. Level 3: Data Validation and Expert Panel Assessment Report Description and Scope Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Global Automotive Aluminium Extrusions 2019-2029 (USD Billion) 2.2. Global Automotive Aluminium Extrusions: Market Snapshot Chapter 3. Global Automotive Aluminium Extrusions - Industry Analysis | read more...