US: 1.917.963.8646 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
Automated assembly refers to a manner of producing goods by use of automated machinery or assembly robots and a systematic approach to assembling goods that operates at least partly independently from human control. In most cases, automated machinery is used to produce products using standardized parts added in a specific series of motions or activities along what is commonly called an assembly line. In many technology firms, medical research and clinical companies and factories, automated assembly is an important part of the process. First, for industry structure analysis, the Assembly Automation industry main manufacturers includes FANUC, ABB, Yaskawa, Kuka, Hanwha, Hirata, ThyssenKrupp, ATS Automation, Velomat, Bastian Solutions, etc. The FANUC is the biggest player, and it accounted for about 16.78% of the revenue market in 2016.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Assembly Automation MarketThe global Assembly Automation market size is projected to reach US$ 25420 million by 2026, from US$ 17420 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2021-2026. With industry-standard accuracy in analysis and high data integrity, the report makes a brilliant attempt to unveil key opportunities available in the global Assembly Automation market to help players in achieving a strong market position. Buyers of the report can access verified and reliable market forecasts, including those for the overall size of the global Assembly Automation market in terms of revenue. On the whole, the report proves to be an effective tool that players can use to gain a competitive edge over their competitors and ensure lasting success in the global Assembly Automation market. All of the findings, data, and information provided in the report are validated and revalidated with the help of trustworthy sources. The analysts who have authored the report took a unique and industry-best research and analysis approach for an in-depth study of the global Assembly Automation market.
Assembly Automation Breakdown Data by Type
- Robot Automation Equipment
- Other Automation Equipment
- Central Control System
Assembly Automation Breakdown Data by Application
In the competitive analysis section of the report, leading as well as prominent players of the global Assembly Automation market are broadly studied on the basis of key factors. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on price and revenue (global level) by player for the period 2015-2020.
- 3C Industry
The following players are covered in this report:
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Assembly Automation market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Assembly Automation market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Assembly Automation market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Assembly Automation market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Assembly Automation market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Assembly Automation market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Assembly Automation industry?
Table of Contents Chapter 1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.1.1. Objective 1.1.2. Target Audience 1.1.3. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) & Offerings 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Research Methodology 1.3.1. Market Research Process 1.3.2. Market Research Methodology 1.3.3. Level 1: Primary Research 1.3.4. Level 2: Secondary Research and Purchased Database(Statista, FactSet, Bloomberg, SDC Platinum) 1.3.5. Level 3: Data Validation and Expert Panel Assessment Report Description and Scope Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Global Assembly Automation 2019-2029 (USD Billion) 2.2. Global Assembly Automation: Market Snapshot Chapter 3. Global Assembly Automation - Industry Analysis | read more...