US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
According to the Personal Care Product Councils Ingredient Database, “Aroma is a term for ingredient labeling used to identify that a product contains a material or combination of materials normally added to a cosmetic to produce or to mask a particular flavor.
Market Analysis and Insights: China Aroma Ingredient MarketThis report focuses on China Aroma Ingredient market. The China Aroma Ingredient market size is projected to reach US$ XX million by 2026, from US$ 2270 million in 2020, at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026.
China Aroma Ingredient Scope and Market SizeAroma Ingredient market is segmented by region (country), players, by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Aroma Ingredient market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region (country), by Type and by Application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2015-2026.
Segment by Type, the Aroma Ingredient market is segmented into
- Synthetic Ingredients
- Natural Ingredients
Segment by Application, the Aroma Ingredient market is segmented into
- Fine Fragrances
Regional and Country-level AnalysisThe Aroma Ingredient market is analysed and market size information is provided by business regions.The key regions covered in the 3D Aroma Ingredient market report are East: (Shanghai-Jiangsu-Zhejiang), North: (Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei), South: Greater Bay Area, West: (Chengdu-Chongqing). It can be customized to cover Special Administrative Regions (Hong Kong, Macao). The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type, and by Application segment in terms of sales and revenue for the period 2015-2026.
Competitive Landscape and Aroma Ingredient Market Share AnalysisAroma Ingredient market competitive landscape provides details and data information by players. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on revenue (global and regional level) by players for the period 2015-2020. Details included are company description, major business, company total revenue and the sales, revenue generated in Aroma Ingredient business, the date to enter into the Aroma Ingredient market, Aroma Ingredient product introduction, recent developments, etc.
The major vendors covered:
- Bel Flavors & Fragrances
- Robertet SA
- Firmenich SA
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF)
- Takasago International Corporation
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- T. Hasegawa Co., Ltd.
- Ogawa & Co., Ltd
- Kao Corporation
- Vigon International
- Yingyang (China) Aroma Chemical Group
- S H Kelkar and Company Limited
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Aroma Ingredient chinese market?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Aroma Ingredient market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Aroma Ingredient market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Aroma Ingredient market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and chinese regional players in the Aroma Ingredient market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in the Aroma Ingredient chinese market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Aroma Ingredient industry?
Table of Contents Chapter 1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.1.1. Objective 1.1.2. Target Audience 1.1.3. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) & Offerings 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Research Methodology 1.3.1. Market Research Process 1.3.2. Market Research Methodology 1.3.3. Level 1: Primary Research 1.3.4. Level 2: Secondary Research and Purchased Database(Statista, FactSet, Bloomberg, SDC Platinum) 1.3.5. Level 3: Data Validation and Expert Panel Assessment Report Description and Scope Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. China Aroma Ingredient 2019-2029 (USD Billion) 2.2. China Aroma Ingredient: Market Snapshot Chapter 3. China Aroma Ingredient - Industry Analysis | read more...