US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
Ammonium Nitrate is a chemical compound with the formula NH4NO3. It is composed of nitric acid and salt of ammonia. In room temperature, ammonium nitrate appears in a white crystalline form and it is also colorless. These crystals are rhombohedra in shape but when they are subjected to temperatures above 32 degrees Celsius, they change to monoclinic crystals. Due to the wide downstream consumption of the ammonium nitrate, it has large production. Recent years, there are some companies starting to research and development the product. At present, the top 5 companies account for about 19% of global market share in ammonium nitrate field.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Ammonium Nitrate Explosive MarketThe global Ammonium Nitrate Explosive market size is projected to reach US$ 11900 million by 2026, from US$ 11540 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 0.5% during 2021-2026.
Global Ammonium Nitrate Explosive Scope and SegmentAmmonium Nitrate Explosive market is segmented by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Ammonium Nitrate Explosive market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on production capacity, revenue and forecast by Type and by Application for the period 2015-2026.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- OSTCHEM Holding
- SBU Azot
- Incitec Pivot
- CF Industries
- Minudobreniya (Rossosh)
- Xinghua Chemical
- Liuzhou Chemical
- Jiehua Chemical
- Jinkai Group
- Urals Fertilizer
- Sichun Chemical
- Shangxi Tianji
- Fujian Shaohua
- Sichuan Lutianhua
Ammonium Nitrate Explosive Breakdown Data by Type
- Ammonium Nitrate Solution
- Ammonium Nitrate Solid
Ammonium Nitrate Explosive Breakdown Data by Application
- Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer
- Ammonium Nitrate Explosive
Regional and Country-level AnalysisThe Ammonium Nitrate Explosive market is analysed and market size information is provided by regions (countries). The key regions covered in the Ammonium Nitrate Explosive market report are North America, Europe, China and Japan. It also covers key regions (countries), viz, the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, etc. The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type, and by Application segment in terms of production capacity, price and revenue for the period 2015-2026.
Competitive Landscape and Ammonium Nitrate Explosive Market Share Analysis
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Ammonium Nitrate Explosive market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Ammonium Nitrate Explosive market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Ammonium Nitrate Explosive market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Ammonium Nitrate Explosive market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Ammonium Nitrate Explosive market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Ammonium Nitrate Explosive market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Ammonium Nitrate Explosive industry?
Table of Contents Chapter 1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.1.1. Objective 1.1.2. Target Audience 1.1.3. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) & Offerings 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Research Methodology 1.3.1. Market Research Process 1.3.2. Market Research Methodology 1.3.3. Level 1: Primary Research 1.3.4. Level 2: Secondary Research and Purchased Database(Statista, FactSet, Bloomberg, SDC Platinum) 1.3.5. Level 3: Data Validation and Expert Panel Assessment Report Description and Scope Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Global Ammonium Nitrate Explosive 2019-2029 (USD Billion) 2.2. Global Ammonium Nitrate Explosive: Market Snapshot Chapter 3. Global Ammonium Nitrate Explosive - Industry Analysis | read more...