US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
An indepth analysis by Trusted Business Insights titled Global 1,2-Propylene Glycol Sales Market Report 2020 is designed in a way that helps the readers to acquire a complete knowledge about the overall market scenario and it’s most lucrative sectors. The research report also statistically provides accurate data in a statistical manner. It examines the historic accomplishments and recent opportunities present in the global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market. Trusted Business Insights report focuses on the consumption, geography, by type, by application, and the competitive landscape. The 4000 version of the report mainly splits the data for each region to analyze the leading companies, applications, and product types. Trusted Business Insights aims to provide a 360 degree analysis report so that the readers will benefit from it. The report is properly examined and compiled by industry experts and will shed light on the key information that requires from the clients.
Report Overview:1, 2-Propanediol, commonly named propylene glycol (PG) or mono-propylene glycol (MPG), is a clear, colorless liquid with the consistency of syrup with formula C3H8O2. The global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market size is projected to reach US$ 3968.7 million by 2026, from US$ 3422.2 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2021-2026. The global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market is segmented by company, region (country), by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region (country), by Type and by Application for the period 2015-2026. 1, 2-Propanediol which usually called as propylene glycol (PG) is a kind of bulk petrochemical that has been found widely used to produce unsaturated polyester resins (UPR), functional fluids, cosmetics, pharmaceutics and food, liquid detergents, etc. Unsaturated polyester resins are the largest market of 1, 2-Propanediol, with a global consumption market share of 41.10%. The market share is higher in developing areas like China. The demand of functional fluids is stable, with its major market founded in Europe and North America. As a kind of petrochemical, the global average price of 1, 2-Propanediol fluctuates with the price of PO, the price of which is related to the price of propylene. There are also bio based PG which is mainly supplied by ADM.
Geographical Analysis:Based on region, the global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market is segmented into North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America). Research analysts have studied government initiatives, changing the political environment, and social scenarios that are likely to contribute to the growth of the regional markets.
The major players that are operating in the global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market are
- Lyondell Basell
- Sumitomo Chem
- Asahi Kasei
- Shandong Shida Shenghua
- CNOOC & Shell Petrochem
- Hi-tech Spring Chem
- Daze Group
- Shandong Depu Chem
Segment by Type
- Industrial Grade 1,2-Propylene Glycol
- Food Grade 1,2-Propylene Glycol
- Pharmaceutical Grade 1,2-Propylene Glycol
Segment by Application
- Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPR)
- Functional Fluids
- Cosmetics, Pharmaceutics and Food
- Liquid Detergents
Competitive Landscape:Factors such as cost analysis, marketing strategy, factor analysis, distributors, sourcing strategy, and industrial chain are all the parts of the global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market. The report also includes the analysis of the return on investment (ROI) feasibility with the estimated SWOT analysis.
The report covers the following objectives:• Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market. • The market share of the global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview. • Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market. • Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global 1,2-Propylene Glycol market.
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the 1,2-Propylene Glycol market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in 1,2-Propylene Glycol market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this 1,2-Propylene Glycol market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this 1,2-Propylene Glycol market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the 1,2-Propylene Glycol market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in 1,2-Propylene Glycol market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the 1,2-Propylene Glycol industry?
Table of Contents Chapter 1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.1.1. Objective 1.1.2. Target Audience 1.1.3. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) & Offerings 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Research Methodology 1.3.1. Market Research Process 1.3.2. Market Research Methodology 1.3.3. Level 1: Primary Research 1.3.4. Level 2: Secondary Research and Purchased Database(Statista, FactSet, Bloomberg, SDC Platinum) 1.3.5. Level 3: Data Validation and Expert Panel Assessment Report Description and Scope Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Global 1,2-Propylene Glycol 2019-2029 (USD Billion) 2.2. Global 1,2-Propylene Glycol: Market Snapshot Chapter 3. Global 1,2-Propylene Glycol - Industry Analysis | read more...