US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
Anti-counterfeiting is the process of assigning secure packaging to the product in order to minimize counterfeiting or infringement. The purpose of anti-counterfeiting packaging is to prevent imitation and confirms safety of the goods. Amid increasingly stringent security regulations and an alarmingly high number of fake products on the market, anti-counterfeiting technologies are the latest trend to take the packaging industry by storm.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies MarketThe global Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market size is projected to reach US$ 100610 million by 2026, from US$ 51800 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.7% during 2021-2026. With industry-standard accuracy in analysis and high data integrity, the report makes a brilliant attempt to unveil key opportunities available in the global Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market to help players in achieving a strong market position. Buyers of the report can access verified and reliable market forecasts, including those for the overall size of the global Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market in terms of revenue. On the whole, the report proves to be an effective tool that players can use to gain a competitive edge over their competitors and ensure lasting success in the global Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market. All of the findings, data, and information provided in the report are validated and revalidated with the help of trustworthy sources. The analysts who have authored the report took a unique and industry-best research and analysis approach for an in-depth study of the global Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market.
Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies Breakdown Data by Type
- Authentication Technology
- Track and Trace Technology
Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies Breakdown Data by Application
In the competitive analysis section of the report, leading as well as prominent players of the global Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market are broadly studied on the basis of key factors. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on price and revenue (global level) by player for the period 2015-2020.
- Food & Beverage
- Electronics & Appliances
- Clothing & Ornament
The following players are covered in this report:
- Avery Dennison
- Sun Chemical
- Zebra Technologies
- NHK SPRING
- Flint Group
- OpSec Security
- De La Rue
- Schreiner ProSecure
- UPM Raflatac
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth region?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies industry?
Table of Contents Chapter 1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.1.1. Objective 1.1.2. Target Audience 1.1.3. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) & Offerings 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Research Methodology 1.3.1. Market Research Process 1.3.2. Market Research Methodology 1.3.3. Level 1: Primary Research 1.3.4. Level 2: Secondary Research 1.3.5. Level 3: Data Validation and Expert Panel Assessment Report Description and Scope Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. United States Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies 2019-2029 (USD Billion) 2.2. United States Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies: Market Snapshot Chapter 3. United States Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies - Industry Analysis | read more...