US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
Autopilot is the use of an automatic system to control the rudder on the vessel. Use of autopilot can reduce the fuel consumption by smoothing out the large angle rudder movements used to hold a steady course. Efficient and adaptive autopilot operations allow small deviations to course-line, but will use fewer and smaller angle rudder movements to maintain the course-line. This decreases the rudder movement and consequently reduces fuel consumption.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Ship Autopilot MarketThe global Ship Autopilot market size is projected to reach US$ XX million by 2026, from US$ XX million in 2020, at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026.
Global Ship Autopilot Scope and SegmentThe global Ship Autopilot market is segmented by company, region (country), by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Ship Autopilot market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region (country), by Type, and by Application for the period 2015-2026. The major regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa, etc. The report has specifically covered major countries including U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, etc. It includes revenue and volume analysis of each region and their respective countries for the forecast years. It also contains country-wise volume and revenue from the year 2015 to 2020. Additionally, it provides the reader with accurate data on volume sales according to the consumption for the same years.
By the product type, the market is primarily split into
- Automatic Autopilots
- Follow-up Autopilots
- Manual Autopilots
By the end users/application, this report covers the following segments
- Merchant Ships
- Fishing Boats
- Military Ships
Competitive Landscape:The report provides a list of all the key players in the Ship Autopilot market along with a detailed analysis of the strategies, which the companies are adopting. The strategies mainly include new product development, research, and development, and also provides revenue shares, company overview, and recent company developments to remain competitive in the market.
The Ship Autopilot key manufacturers in this market include:
- Raytheon Anschutz
- Simrad Yachting
- Sperry Marine Northrop Grumman
- Kongsberg Maritime
- Navis Engineering
- Praxis Automation Technology
- Tokyo Keiki
- Lida Navigation
- Jiujiang Zhongchuan Instrument
- Jinzhou Shipping Electrical Appliance Factory
- CETC Maritime Electronics Research Institute
- Jinhang Huizhong Electric
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Ship Autopilot market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Ship Autopilot market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Ship Autopilot market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Ship Autopilot market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Ship Autopilot market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Ship Autopilot market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Ship Autopilot industry?
Table of Contents Chapter 1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.1.1. Objective 1.1.2. Target Audience 1.1.3. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) & Offerings 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Research Methodology 1.3.1. Market Research Process 1.3.2. Market Research Methodology 1.3.3. Level 1: Primary Research 1.3.4. Level 2: Secondary Research and Purchased Database(Statista, FactSet, Bloomberg, SDC Platinum) 1.3.5. Level 3: Data Validation and Expert Panel Assessment Report Description and Scope Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Global Ship Autopilot 2019-2029 (USD Billion) 2.2. Global Ship Autopilot: Market Snapshot Chapter 3. Global Ship Autopilot - Industry Analysis | read more...