US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
A recently concluded research by Trusted Business Insights titled Global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps Sales Market Report 2020 will enable in acquiring a holistic view of overall market scenario and it’s most lucrative sectors. The research report provides quality data in a business and management reporting format. It examines the historic accomplishments and recent opportunities present in the global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market. Trusted Business Insights report focuses on the consumption, geography, by type, by application, and the competitive landscape. This report splits the data for each region to analyze the leading companies, applications, and product types. Trusted Business Insights aims to provide a complete knowledgeable report so that the readers will benefit from it. The report is properly examined and compiled by industry experts and will shed light on the key information that requires from the clients.
Report Overview: Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps MarketFuel pumps are one of the most important components in vehicles, and they pumps fuel from the fuel tank to the engine. Fuel pumps are of three types: mechanical, electric, and turbo. The global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market size is projected to reach US$ 15320 million by 2026, from US$ 12070 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2021-2026. The global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market is segmented by company, region (country), by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region (country), by Type and by Application for the period 2015-2026. Though mechanical fuel pumps were used in vehicles previously, advances in technology and growing pressure of improving fuel efficiency have led to the increased use of electric fuel pumps. There is a growing pressure felt by automakers worldwide to adhere to the new stringent vehicle emission standards. To achieve this, automakers have shifted their focus toward reducing vehicle emission levels in new upcoming models. Automakers worldwide have increased their R&D spending to develop vehicles with enhanced fuel efficiency and better power output.
Geographical Analysis: Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps MarketBased on region, the global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market is segmented into North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America). Research analysts have studied government initiatives, changing the political environment, and social scenarios that are likely to contribute to the growth of the regional markets.
Key Players: Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps Market
The major players that are operating in the global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market are
- Airtex Products LP
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Daewha Fuel Pump Industries Ltd.
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Associated Fuel Pump Systems Corporation
- Farstar Auto Parts Co.
- TI Automotive
- Graco Inc.
- Holley Performance Products
Segment by Type Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps Market
- Low Pressure Electric Fuel Pump
- Inline Electric Fuel Pump
Segment by Application Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps Market
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
Competitive Landscape:Factors such as cost analysis, marketing strategy, factor analysis, distributors, sourcing strategy, and industrial chain are all the parts of the global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market. The report also includes the analysis of the return on investment (ROI) feasibility with the estimated SWOT analysis.
The report covers the following objectives: • Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market. • The market share of the global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview. • Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market. • Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market.
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth region?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in the Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in the Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps industry?
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope 1.1 Information Procurement 1.1.1 Purchased Database 1.1.2 Trusted Business Insights Internal Database 1.1.3 Secondary Sources 1.1.4 Third-Party Perspective 1.1.5 Primary Research 1.2 Information Analysis & Data Analysis Models 1.3 List of Data Sources Chapter 2 Executive Summary 2.1 Market Outlook 2.2 Market Outlook 2.3 Segmental Outlook 2.4 Segmental Outlook (Continued) 2.5 Competitive Insights Chapter 3Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps Market: Variables, Trends & Scope 3.1 Market Lineage Outlook 3.1.1 Outlook On Application Market 3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping 3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis 3.3.1 Raw Material Trends 3.3.2 Manufacturing Trends ... | read more...