US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
Induction furnace is an electrical furnace that facilitates melting of metal using induction heating. It is an energy-efficient and easily-controlled melting process, based on the heating effect of the electromagnetic field. A typical induction furnace comprises inductor coil, shell, crucible, and cooling system, and a tilting mechanism for pouring the molten metal. The inductor coil generates magnetic flux as alternating current passes through it. It is the magnetic flux that creates the heating effect inside the furnace.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Electric Induction Furnace MarketThe global Electric Induction Furnace market size is projected to reach US$ XX million by 2026, from US$ XX million in 2020, at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026.
Global Electric Induction Furnace Scope and SegmentElectric Induction Furnace market is segmented by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Electric Induction Furnace market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on production capacity, revenue and forecast by Type and by Application for the period 2015-2026.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- OTTO JUNKER
- Inductotherm Group
- ABP Induction Systems
- ECM Technologies
- EFD Induction
- Ajax Tocco
- Ningbo Haishun Electronic Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Shenguang Electric Furnace Co., Ltd
- Retech Systems LLC
- Hebei YUANTUO
- Dai-ichi Kiden Co.,Ltd
- Jinlai Electromechanical
- Agni Electrical
- Shenzhen Shuangping
Electric Induction Furnace Breakdown Data by Type
- Induction Melting Furnace
- Induction Heating Furnace
Electric Induction Furnace Breakdown Data by Application
- Specialty Melting
Regional and Country-level AnalysisThe Electric Induction Furnace market is analysed and market size information is provided by regions (countries). The key regions covered in the Electric Induction Furnace market report are North America, Europe, China and Japan. It also covers key regions (countries), viz, the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, etc. The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type, and by Application segment in terms of production capacity, price and revenue for the period 2015-2026.
Competitive Landscape and Electric Induction Furnace Market Share Analysis
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Electric Induction Furnace market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Electric Induction Furnace market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Electric Induction Furnace market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Electric Induction Furnace market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Electric Induction Furnace market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Electric Induction Furnace market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Electric Induction Furnace industry?
Table of Contents Chapter 1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.1.1. Objective 1.1.2. Target Audience 1.1.3. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) & Offerings 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Research Methodology 1.3.1. Market Research Process 1.3.2. Market Research Methodology 1.3.3. Level 1: Primary Research 1.3.4. Level 2: Secondary Research and Purchased Database(Statista, FactSet, Bloomberg, SDC Platinum) 1.3.5. Level 3: Data Validation and Expert Panel Assessment Report Description and Scope Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Global Electric Induction Furnace 2019-2029 (USD Billion) 2.2. Global Electric Induction Furnace: Market Snapshot Chapter 3. Global Electric Induction Furnace - Industry Analysis | read more...