US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
Alternative tourism combines tourist products or individual tourist services, different from mass tourism by means of supply, organization and the human resources involved. It is often referred to as 'trendy, ” replacing other semantical terms such as 'different' or 'other tourism.”
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Alternative Tourism MarketThe global Alternative Tourism market size is projected to reach US$ XX million by 2026, from US$ XX million in 2020, at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026. With industry-standard accuracy in analysis and high data integrity, the report makes a brilliant attempt to unveil key opportunities available in the global Alternative Tourism market to help players in achieving a strong market position. Buyers of the report can access verified and reliable market forecasts, including those for the overall size of the global Alternative Tourism market in terms of revenue. On the whole, the report proves to be an effective tool that players can use to gain a competitive edge over their competitors and ensure lasting success in the global Alternative Tourism market. All of the findings, data, and information provided in the report are validated and revalidated with the help of trustworthy sources. The analysts who have authored the report took a unique and industry-best research and analysis approach for an in-depth study of the global Alternative Tourism market.
Alternative Tourism Breakdown Data by Type
- Very Motivated
- Partially Motivated
- Not Motivated
Alternative Tourism Breakdown Data by Application
In the competitive analysis section of the report, leading as well as prominent players of the global Alternative Tourism market are broadly studied on the basis of key factors. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on price and revenue (global level) by player for the period 2015-2020.
- Below 20 Years
- 20-30 Years
- 30-40 Years
- 40-50 Years
- Above 50 Years
The following players are covered in this report:
- Expedia Group
- Priceline Group
- China Travel
- China CYTS Tours Holding
- American Express Global Business Travel
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- BCD Travel
- HRG North America
- Travel Leaders Group
- AAA Travel
- Corporate Travel Management
- Travel and Transport
- Direct Travel
- World Travel Inc.
- Omega World Travel
- JTB Americas Group
- Ovation Travel Group
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Alternative Tourism market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth region?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Alternative Tourism market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Alternative Tourism market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Alternative Tourism market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Alternative Tourism market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Alternative Tourism market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Alternative Tourism industry?
Table of Contents Chapter 1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.1.1. Objective 1.1.2. Target Audience 1.1.3. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) & Offerings 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Research Methodology 1.3.1. Market Research Process 1.3.2. Market Research Methodology 1.3.3. Level 1: Primary Research 1.3.4. Level 2: Secondary Research 1.3.5. Level 3: Data Validation and Expert Panel Assessment Report Description and Scope Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. China Alternative Tourism 2019-2029 (USD Billion) 2.2. China Alternative Tourism: Market Snapshot Chapter 3. China Alternative Tourism - Industry Analysis | read more...