US: 1.646.568.9797 (24x5)
UK: 44.330.808.0580 (24x5)
Worldwide: 91.703.051.960 (24x7)
- Top Market Reports
- Global Animal Vaccines Market, Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Trends, Applications, And Growth Forecast To 2029
Global Animal Vaccines Market, Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Trends, Applications, And Growth Forecast To 2029
- May 28, 2022
- 200 pages
- IFF Market Research
Global Animal Vaccines Market 2021: By Product (Attenuated Live Vaccines, Inactivated Vaccines, Subunit Vaccines, DNA Vaccines, Recombinant Vaccines), By Animal Type (Poultry, Aqua, Ruminants, Companion, Canine, Feline)
Global Animal Vaccines Market is the title of a report recently produced by Trusted Business Insights, after a thorough analysis and study. The global animal vaccines market report has been segmented on the basis of product, animal type, and region.Request Covid - 19 Impact
The Global The Global Animal Vaccines market size was valued at USD $9.13 Billion in 2020, USD $9.68 Billion in 2021, forecasted to reach USD $10.26 Billion in 2022, and is projected to reach USD $16.37 Billion by 2030, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.97% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2030.
Vaccines that are applied to prevent animals from getting various infections and illnesses are commonly known as animal vaccines. Animal vaccines improve the immune system of animals. These vaccines are used in both domestic and wild animals. Animal vaccines deal with prevention of various diseases by stimulating immunity power. As the animal community is infinite with both wild and domestic animals, animal vaccines market has a wide scope. In addition, animal vaccines are very vital in preventing transmission of various diseases to people from animals. Vaccinations are included in various animal disease-prevention strategies as Vaccinations have a vital role to play for maintaining sustainable animal health. Animal vaccines positively impact human life entirely making sure various animal products are safe, which protects people from dangerous food-borne pathogens. Pet owners, veterinarians, and farmers need animal vaccines to protect and prevent animals from different diseases. Availability of advanced animal vaccines makes animal farming quite efficient and to have better productivity.
Some of the major factors expected to drive demand for animal vaccines in the global animal vaccines market is growing inclination of consumers towards adopting companion animals. They consider their animal as a member of their own family and needed to see them away from diseases. This makes them spend money on purchasing products for pet animals, especially vaccines and medicine. One of the other factors expected to drive growth of animal vaccine is the wide scope of it as an animal community is extremely vast. Moreover, compared to humans, animals easily get various illnesses, which has been increasing demand for animal vaccines in the global animal vaccines market. Rising prevalence of diseases such as curb chronic and zoonotic in livestock animals and companion animals is expected to further drive demand for animal vaccines in the global animal vaccines market. The global livestock animals and pet animal population have been increasing rapidly during the past few years. Moreover, demand for pet animal and other livestock products has been increasing in developing nations such as China and India. All these factors are expected to fuel demand for animal vaccines in the global animal vaccines market. Another factor expected to drive growth of the animal vaccine market during the forecast period is increasing concerns about food security and animal husbandries. Outbreak of different diseases in livestock animals causes many socio-economic challenges including disruption to local markets, rural economy, international trade, and production loss. Moreover, growing prevalence of spinal disc problems, kidney-related diseases, high blood pressure and diabetes among pet animals is projected to further grow demand for animal vaccines in the global animal vaccines market.
Below are the leading companies profiled in this Animal Vaccines Market Report:
- Bayer Pharma Ag
- Biogenesis Bago
- Boehringer Inghlem
- Caldwell Consumer Health, LLC, Weleda, Inc.
- Church & Dwight Co, Inc.
- Dendron Ltd.
- Dr. Harold Katz
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Harold Katz, LLC,
- Hawley & Hazel (BVI) Co. Ltd.
- Heska Corp.
- Indian Immunological Limited
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Lion Corporation
- Merck Animal Health
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. and Procter & Gamble Co.
- The Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Virbac Inc.
- Weleda Inc.
Global Animal Vaccines Market Segment Analysis:
By Product: Among the product segments, the attenuated live vaccines segment is projected to account for the major revenue share in the global animal vaccines market and is expected to continue over the forecast period. This growth of the segment can be attributed to its capability of reducing mortality and improve the life span of animals.
By Animal Type: The ruminants segment among animal type segments accounts for high revenue share and is expected to continue its dominance owing to growing livestock population and supportive government initiatives.
Global Animal Vaccines Market Regional Analysis:
The North America market is projected to dominate the global animal vaccines market in terms of revenue share. This can be attributed to growing number of incidence of canine disorders in the region and in turn, increasing adoption of vaccines.
Global Animal Vaccines Market Segmentation:
- Attenuated Live Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Subunit Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
By Animal Type
- Infectious Bronchitis
- Avian Influenza
- Mareks Disease
- Newcastle Disease
- Foot & mouth disease (FMD)
- Lumpy skin
- Corona virus
- E. Coli
- Kennel cough (Parainfluenza)
- Canine herpes
- Lyme Disease
- Corona virus
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Animal Vaccines market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth region?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Animal Vaccines market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Animal Vaccines market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Animal Vaccines market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Animal Vaccines market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Animal Vaccines market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Animal Vaccines industry?
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
- 1.1 Market definitions
- 1.2 Base estimation & working
- 1.2.1 North America
- 1.2.2 Europe
- 1.2.3 APAC
- 1.2.4 LATAM
- 1.2.5 MEA
- 1.3 Forecast calculation
- 1.3.1 COVID-19 impact calculations on industry forecast
- 1.4 Data sources
- 1.4.1 Primary
- 1.4.2 Secondary
- 188.8.131.52 Paid sources
- 184.108.40.206 Public sources
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- 2.1 Animal Vaccines industry 360° synopsis, 2017 - 2028
| read more...